EB-5 Visa Business Plan: Where Your Dream Meets Reality.
Demonstrate your potential as a foreign investor with an EB-5 visa business plan.
EB-5 Visa Business plans are meant for those foreign investors who are willing to invest $500,000 to $1,000,000 to start a business or acquire a business in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S.
Beginning from the year 1990, many foreign investors have invested more than $6.8 billion in American Businesses and were awarded 29,000 U.S visas, creating thousands of jobs through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. This exclusive business program allows foreign investors to procure green cards and sends them on the path to U.S citizenship when they invest on certain projects that create American jobs.
To qualify for EB-5 funding, a business needs to demonstrate that their project holds the potential to create at least ten full-time jobs for the U.S worker, in each invested $1 million. In the last few years, Eb-5 visa business plans have gained high popularity among business owners, as it allows them to gain supplemental financing which can be obtained more quickly than the traditional business loans.
Here are some of the tips that can help the business owners to acquire EB-5 funding:
- Appealing marketing: with so many EB- 5 projects in competition, the race becomes fierce, so to gain the upper hand of the potential investors, creating creative marketing campaigns is highly recommended to appeal to gain interest.
- Be apparent: being transparent to the investors is a crucial part of the EB-5 business game.
- Be ready to answer tough questions: it is very obvious that the investors will try to dig out every good and bad aspect of your business before investing in your project. Therefore it’s better to prepare yourself beforehand to receive the toughest question.
- Consider a regional center: licensing a regional center, or having your project hosted by a regional center comes with many benefits. They help the investors and the project developers by making it easy to meet the job creation qualification as per the EB-5 program.
- Apply for exemplar status: the best way to get an edge over the competitors is by gaining an exemplar status from the U.S citizenship and Immigration services. Exemplar status is a stamp of approval from the U.S citizenship and Immigration services which makes your project pre approved. Many times investors prefer to go for these kinds of projects, as this shows a higher regard on your project, which creates confidence that the project is moving along faster.
- Hire a firm: it will be very difficult to attract the attention of the investors if you do not work with a business planning firm. You will surely need the guidance of professionals to help you develop a viable EB-5 strategy and identify the correct investors for your business.
An EB-5 visa business plan requires a specific business plan expertise built upon years of experience and working on hundreds of business plans.
The Plan writers offers the unparallel level of business plan writing expertise to develop successful Eb-5 visa business plan. We offer you the possibility of getting your business plan prepared by a team of experts who have got a keen insight into tomorrow’s business trends. We are committed to business planning excellence at an affordable price by the experienced professionals. In a case your EB-5 application or renewal gets rejected by the U.S immigration authorities, we will bestow you our expert service to strengthen your case and your application.
For a free assessment of your situation and needs, fill out the form below and a plan advisor would respond shortly.